Monday, January 3, 2011

Sports, whether they're manly or not it doesn't matter.

Hey you funny people, at least I hope you're funny.......Anyways I thought of todays post while sitting in class, as soon as the idea came into my mind I just had to write it down and post it. So here's what it's about, sports. Now sure I don't play the manliest of sports: badminton, volleyball, curling, and the occasional chess. Yeah feel free to laugh and sneer to laugh at me, it's not like I care if you do. And if you play hockey, football or any other contact sport and are laughing at me then you have nooo idea how hard volleyball is. If you ever played volleyball at the level that I play it you wouldn't last a day in a real game. You may not believe me, but volleyball is a very hard sport to play. To know where to be the entire time, to run into the places where you are needed, the many different positions, the numerous plays that could be played it's overhwelming sometimes. And if you're still laughing, I'd like to see you play volleyball like me and be better, then we can talk. And if you're judging me for playing a sport like that, then look at my last post. It's especially made for people like you ;) SO let's move onto badminton, it's a hard sport too. ALOT of moving done, especially if you're playing singles. Because it's an entire court, and your opponent (if he's good) he WILL make you run around that court back and forth. And if you're trash you'll keep on passing it back to your opponent and he'll make you run across that cort as fast as you can. I'd like to see you play against a friend of mine Jonathan Z, he's the master of badminton at my school. He can make anyone run around the court endlessly until you collapse. And you may not believe me, but I'd like to see you try, just try. So for the last sport, curling. Oh sure it doesn't look like it envolves alot of physical activity. But that's not all that a sport recquires. It recquires accuracy and tons of other stuff I do not know. But that's what curling takes, not alot of physicall prowess but it's frikking hard to do. Alot of accuracy involved and you have to be limber for the sport too. I'm not exactly the best player on the team, hell no. Leave it to the REAL canadians to push the teapots across the ice and sweep them with brooms. Nah I keed, I keed. Curling is in fact a real sport, and so is volleyball, and so is badminton. Don't agree with me? Then I don't care much for you good sir. And I'd like to thank ALL OF YOU for viewing my Blog about 600 times!!!! Or the 6 of you that looked at it 100 times, still doesn't matter. Once again, thank you for reading my Blog, and I ope you enjoy what I talk about and my opinions about topics. So please keep on reading, stay away from trolling, and comment on my posts!

Cheers, MarkL

No comments:

Post a Comment